Adding a new car to your life can be exciting, but one of the first choices you need to make is whether you want to buy something brand new or used. There are pros and cons on both sides of the new vs. used cars debate, so here are a few things to consider.
- One of the biggest benefits to buying new is the obvious fact that it is new. You don’t have to worry about its previous owners or history.
- Buying new also ensures you get to take full advantage of its warranty, meaning you can enjoy years of relatively hassle-free vehicle maintenance.
- New cars will come with the latest technology features, helping your family stay connected on the go.
- If safety is a top concern, you can get all of the best advanced safety features in a new car.
- When it comes to buying a used car, there is no bigger benefit than the amount of money you will save. You get to skip out on the first few years of costly depreciation.
- Because used cars cost less, you can potentially get a lot more car for your money. Take your compact car-sized new car budget and put it towards a well-equipped used midsize vehicle.
- Overall vehicle durability is getting better each year, meaning used cars last a lot longer than they used to.
Whether you want a new or a used car, stop by Van Drunen Ford and we’ll help you find the right fit for you.